Monday, May 30, 2011

On the road again.....

Today is Memorial Day and I would like to thank all the wonderful men and women who have valiantly served our country. May God bless them all...

It is also two days before I leave for an extended "vacation." I have so much to think about that my brain is in a freeze and won't let me plan. I also begin teaching an online course tomorrow night, which means that I will virtually bring my class with me to our place in Ohio.

Some of Buddy's team mates are playing in regions that I can only dream about. For example, his friend Big A will be playing for two months in Hawaii. Yes, you are seeing this correctly...Hawaii. Need I say more? I could live in a grass hut on the beach and surf all day with my laptop plugged into my newly purchased generator....sorry....dreaming.....back to reality.

He is ready to go. All of his worldly possessions are packed neatly in hefty trash bags. On the other hand, I am flustered and wondering what I need.....laptop...printer...camera...Skittles....lucky sneakers....can't think of anything else....

No comments:

Post a Comment