Thursday, February 3, 2011

Random thoughts

Good morning.....the sun is shining and the ice is beginning to melt...except the ice on my driveway, it will be there until May.

I just read an article written about Cliff Lee, the Phillies left handed pitcher. The reporter asked him what he liked to do....His reply was something like..."eat, sleep and go to the ballpark." This remark made me laugh. On a particularly difficult day for Buddy, I asked him what made him happy. His response was...."baseball, sleep and sometimes the dog..." I reflected on that statement and asked where I fit in (as his beloved mother). He said somewhere around 5 or 6th given the day. So, here is where I stand on his scale...somewhere between a large bag of Skittles and a pint of cookies and cream ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment